A Small Winged Phallus

Terrifying light-speed iterations of genius fomented in the wet warm furnace of God's vagina. Bad taste. Po-eems and short stories. Excruciating personal details. The feeling you get when someone starts crying after sex. The universe of me me me.

Name:
Location: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, United States

Friday, March 11, 2005

Creating fuckable spiders with clotted cream...

http://www.deaddeaddead.com/gerald/index.shtml

"Where have Gerald Go?" A must-see while it still exists. Strangely compelling tone poem/free association html rant of unknown provenance. Possibly a work of genius. And yes, Jason Nugent is a fag. I have proof also.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaninanigan said...

Where did Gerald go? I remember deaddeaddead.com from middle school, and now it's gone. :(

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home